Archibald Family

Archibald Family

Sunday, April 24, 2011

He has Overcome!

The goodness of the cross I thought was enough.  But God had bigger plans.


He is risen!  He has overcome the grave!


Today with much joy, we celebrate...with dance and gladness.  Because Jesus did just as He said He'd do and overcame the grave.   Nothing can keep my Jesus down.  Nothing!


Grief.  Finances.  Parenting.  Marriage.  Strife.  Illness.  Adoption.  Loneliness.  Depression.  Emotions.  The deepest pain.  The most impossible situation.  Death.   Nothing can keep my Jesus down.  He overcame the grave, so He can and will overcome it all!


And that is the power of His Resurrection.  He overcame the grave thousands of years ago, and He overcomes today.   


I celebrate with much joy of my Jesus.  Because my Jesus is very much alive today as when He walked this earth.  Today I celebrate He has overcome the grave and will continue to overcome it all.  Nothing can keep my Jesus down...nothing! 

No comments: