Archibald Family

Archibald Family

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Our Baby Girl Is Growing Up


May 22nd we celebrated Lindsay's graduation of 8th grade. She is now an official high schooler. It is hard to believe how fast 14 years have flown by, and now we stand 9 grades later. We know that the next 4 years will fly even faster.
Here is a video of her 8th grade commission. Here you will be able to get a feel for our school. Remember, the day we celebrated many people lives were turned upside down, for it was the day we were hit by the tornado that devastated the next door town.


Lindsay's pledge - "I pledge to be loyal to my friends. I will be honest and will encourage them. I won't put them down with my words. I pledge to be obedient and submissive to my parents. They have always been willing to do things for me and I will be willing to do things for them. I pledge to God, that I will be faithful to Him even when my life seems completely turned around. I will put my life completely in His hands and trust Him."

No comments: