Archibald Family

Archibald Family

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Happy 10th Birthday Courtney!

I can't believe now all my girls are in the double digits! When I have been told to enjoy each minute because time goes by too fast, I have headed the advise, enjoyed each moment and agree that time goes by too fast.

I think of all the hurdles Courtney endured for her first four years of life. I remember the countless hours of no sleep because of her illness, the countless drives to all her doctor appointments and the many times she would just curl up on the couch or in my arms instead of play. I also remember Courtney's first time going under anesthesia and wondering if she would come out, the longest five hours of my life waiting the news that she is out of surgery and the week we spent together in the hospital. I remember all the prayers that were answered six years ago.

I praise God once again for being our Great Healer, giving us the wisdom and the right doctors to help cure Courtney's illness. I praise God that He has remained with her, never forgotten her. I am confident He is going to do great things in her.



No comments: