Archibald Family

Archibald Family

Friday, November 26, 2010

The Christmas Season is Here!



The season is officially amoung us.  This is the day for turkey sandwiches as we hunt for the perfect trees.  Final touches are in place outside our home as Duane makes sure each lightbulb is in its place and the Christmas cut outs (I have had since a little girl) are perfectly placed.  This weekend the trees will be strung with lights, then decorated with ornaments that remind us of times past.  The house will be filled with decorations to remind us of the season we are in.  Yes!  The season has officially arrived!

As I prepare for our family traditions and the coming of my Savior's birth, I also prepare my heart to fully welcome His coming.  I never want the coming of Christmas to be the same as the years past, or even miss it; but rather I want to experience His coming in a whole new way.  And that is my prayer for you.  May this Christmas season bring you a whole new experience of the birth of our Savior, the birth of the Greatest King ever known.  And as your prepare for your own traditions, may God stir something new in you too so you'll be ready for the MOST incredibile gift.








No comments: