Archibald Family

Archibald Family

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Delayed Beginning

We have been hussling.  Being that Duane and I are both throwers and don't like to keep anything that we know we aren't going to be using, we wonder how we have a daughter that keeps everything!  It also happens to be the daughter that will be sharing her room with two other girls.  Needless to say, we have been doing a LOT of throwing out and have filled the garbage.  May I also add that she isn't my most organized child, and puts anything anywhere ... surprised to say, it has taken me four full days to go through her room!

My parents are coming next week too.  We are always excited this time of year, for it is the time they come here and we get them all to ourselves.  But my house is totally not ready!

My carpets are going to be cleaned on Friday...a totally welcomed gift!  But may I remind you of all that needs to be done, in order for that cleaning?  I think I have decided to take everything out of my one daugher's room because of the lack of cleanliness.

We received a call yesterday that it looks like our new additions will not be joining us for Christmas.  We are a bit sad, because everyone should be home for Christmas.  However, when I see all the details I would like done before a new chaos enters our home this is a welcomed gift.

It appears we need to take a class, have first-aid and CPR, and get more fingerprints done ... then they can come.  So in the midst of craziness in our home, we have more to do to bring these kids in.  And we will do it, because God is our strength.

No comments: