Archibald Family

Archibald Family

Monday, November 19, 2007

Karen's Struggle on Having to go to Uganda

I only share this with you so you can see how torn I was before I left for Uganda, and see through this journey how God has changed my heart...

OK God, You have me. You have my attention. I'm yours and I'm ready to learn what you want to teach me. I trust You fully. I need Your help and strength as You are pulling me away from the four I love so much and especially from the man I lean on so much and find security in. You, God have me. I'm watching and listening, but You know my heart is overloaded with sadness for I do long to be in my husband's arms and I feel burdened knowing I'm having to put my girls through this. Are they secure? Do they all know how much they mean to me? Why, Lord must I go? This is the hardest thing I have ever done.

2 Corinthians 12:10 "That is why, for Christ's sake, I delight in weaknesses in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties. For when I am weak, then I am strong."

Pr 3:5 "Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him, and He will make your paths straight."

John 14:1 "Do not let your hearts be troubled. Trust in God and also in me."

Deut 31:6 "Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the Lord your God goes with you, He will never leave you nor forsake you."

No comments: