Archibald Family

Archibald Family

Monday, December 3, 2007

You Are a Creative God!

God, how amazing you are! You are such a beautiful God, for you have shown my so much of your beauty in the people, the culture, the land and now your animals. How you can think of each animal should look like....and so many different types of animals! You just amaze me! Thank you for allowing me to experience you in another part of your world. I am grateful.

Here I am, on the other side of the world. I'm experiencing summer when home is having their first snow. I am sitting next to the River Nile - a river you carried a man, then a baby who would lead your people. I just can't believe that I'm here. I am grateful.

I continue to watch your creation. I continue to see your artistic abilities as I watch the elephants, crocodiles, water buffalos, antelopes and hippos (did I mention they are my favorite?). Today I see them all come together, down to the river to drink. As I watch I can't help but know that you are you...how can anyone question if there is a God? Not only have you created so much, but though to give each continent it's own unique animals. You are God..You alone! And I am grateful!

Thank you again for allowing me to see your animals. Thank you for the hippos and their twirling ears, thank you for the mother lions protecting their young, and thank you even for the scary smile of a crocodile. Thank you, I am so grateful!

No comments: