Archibald Family

Archibald Family

Sunday, December 2, 2007

God's Creativity In Africa

We woke up at 3:00 AM this morning! It was early and we were in the bus by 4:00 AM. We drove for seven hourse until we reached our Safari. I have to admit, knowing Duane and the girls would enjoy this part of the trip made the excitement of it all lesson. We saw it all! Babboons, monkeys, giraffes, antelopes, different types of birds, cape buffalos, water bufalos, hippos (my favortite!), elephants and lions - we saw it. And it is my favorite way to marvel how a creative God we have! My heart sored with excitement but amazement too of God's creation, I thank God for His beauty throughout the land and through these animals, and that I am able to experience Him this way.
Our lodge is amazing, so amazing that I have forgotten that I am in Africa. Apparently a famous movie was filmed at this lodge (can't remember the name of the movie because I never saw it) and Hemingway had stayed here.

No comments: